College students across the country are gearing up to go back to school for the spring semester. Following a relaxing winter break, their #1 priority will be to secure a summer internship or full-time position. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to put your company in the spotlight! Post your entry level, full-time job or internship today and successfully grow your workforce.
How it works:
- Login with an MCAA username and password
- Click on the job board within the Career Development page
- Click Manage My Jobs and Add a Job to create your posting
- Jobs remain active for 1 month to ensure postings stay fresh
- When the job is set to expire, a reminder will be sent for you to either “mark as filled” or “duplicate” and repost for another month
- Interested students can view postings and submit their contact information and resume
- Your office will be notified via email when interested students submit their resume
- From there, your office is encouraged to continue with your company’s application and interview process
New Internship Grant Process for 2023
MCAA wants to hear about all of your mechanical contracting interns and has revised the internship grant application process to ensure program success is being rewarded and celebrated.
Part 1: MCAA members with one intern are eligible for a $1,000 grant. Companies with two or more interns may receive a $2,000 grant. One form should be filled out for each intern.
Part 1 applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis and may be submitted once per calendar year, per intern.
Part 2: For companies successfully converting an intern (from their part 1 list) to a full-time new hire, a $500 gift card will be mailed to the company to present to their new hire. These new hire conversations are now unlimited, but the name of the new hire must be included on a part 1 list from an MCAA member company to be eligible.
Part 2 applications may not be submitted until after their full-time start date.