Welcome to MCAA’s Virtual Trade Show, where our contractor members connect with the members of MCAA’s Manufacturer/Supplier Council, because who doesn’t need the best strategic supply chain to enhance your productivity and profitability?
You’ll find the member companies that are participating in the Virtual Trade Show listed in our carousel, with flags noting our special appreciation for our MCAA sponsors. To locate a company listing, find its name in the alphabetical list below the carousel. Each listing highlights and links to a new product, product line, service, solution or web page of particular interest to our contractor members. A write-up on the company and contact information are also provided.
And then in the “What’s New” section, we’ve highlighted the newest additions to the carousel. Now in addition to our live exhibits, you can catch the latest products and other offerings all year long!
If you’re looking for a vendor to fill a specific need, our Buyer’s Guide includes detailed descriptions and contact information for all of MCAA’s Manufacturer/Supplier Council members.
Benefits of Membership – 2023/2024 Fiscal Year
It’s all about relationship building. At MCAA our Manufacturer/Supplier Council members are members of our association, and participate in many events. Their executives build deep and lasting relationships with many of our contractor members.
As a member of MCAA’s Manufacturer/Supplier Council, you enjoy networking and promotional opportunities through a variety of programs. Your company also enjoys a host of resources and discounts available exclusively to MCAA members. For a modest investment, your company enjoys the following benefits:
MCAA Annual Convention and Exhibit (March)
- Complimentary exhibit space at the MCAA Manufacturer/Supplier Exhibit.
- Member registration rates. The members of the M/SC are considered full members of MCAA and receive the same registration rate as our contractor members.
- A listing in MCAA’s Supplier Partners… a Buyer’s Guide. This handy digital guide is available to all MCAA and MSCA members on the MCAA website. Exhibiting companies are also listed in our on-site Exhibit Guide and on our convention app.
- An advance attendee mailing list so that you can print labels for your pre-convention mailing.
MSCA Annual Educational Conference (October)
- Complimentary exhibit space at MSCA’s annual conference.
- Member registration rates for your executive and sales personnel who attend the conference or participate at the exhibit.
- An advance attendee mailing list so that you can print labels for your pre-conference mailing.
- A PDF of MCAA/MSCA member company mailing labels in Avery 5160 format, for use in promotional mailings.
- A special Manufacturer/Supplier Council logo for use in promoting your participation in MCAA.
- A Manufacturer/Supplier Training Resources area on MCAA.org where you can promote your company’s training opportunities. Learn how to submit your materials.
- The opportunity to contribute case-study articles for Smart Solutions, which showcases ways MCAA contractors and suppler partners work collaboratively to improve productivity and profitability. Articles are featured as news stories on our website, in our emails, and highlighted on our social channels. Here’s how to submit your article.
- A listing in MCAA’s Virtual Trade Show, our year-round web-based exhibit. Visit the Virtual Trade Show to see what others are promoting, and learn how to submit your materials.
- A listing in MCAA’s annual Membership Directory and Buyer’s Guide. This year-round reference tool supplements your listing in MCAA’s Supplier Partners… a Buyer’s Guide.
- Discounted advertising rates for MCAA’s annual Membership Directory & Buyer’s Guide.
- Event sponsorships are available for many MCAA education programs.
- National Update sponsorships get your company’s logo and information in front of key decision makers. Plus, your company’s logo and short marketing message will appear on MCAA’s homepage slider, giving you another opportunity to showcase your company.