MCAA’s Advanced Institute for Project Management (AIPM) prepares seasoned project managers for future advancement and increased responsibilities. AIPM provides more than 40 hours of world-class, industry specific, advanced level project management education.
Graduates of the AIPM will bring back to their companies proven strategies for making their projects even more successful. Attendees learn and practice the critical senior level project management skills needed to:
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships;
- Avoid legal issues where possible, and properly handle them when they occur;
- Properly handle insurance and bonding issues;
- Implement effective operational management strategies; and
- Establish goals for productivity and profitability.
The curriculum includes subjects such as:
- Advanced Leadership Skills
- Keeping Clients Forever
- Legal Issues with Difficult Jobs
- Staying on Top of Schedule & Productivity Impacts
- Effective Notice: Improve Your Negotiating Position & Avoid Litigation
- Operational Management: Tips from the Pros
- Goal Setting: How to Effectively Manage Yourself & Those You Influence
Who Should Attend?
Experienced project managers, senior project managers, and project executives or operations officers meeting the following criteria:
- Managing other project managers;
- Managing large projects with oversight of self-sufficient jobsite staff;
- Managing a book of work under individual income statement;
- Managing project management department; and/or
- Managing all or project driven portion of company operations.
Each AIPM class is one week long, and is presented in January.
MCAA's Advanced Institute for Project Management program is designed specifically for the mechanical construction industry and is sponsored solely by the MCAA. It is not related to programs sponsored by the PMI.
To enroll in AIPM, contact Megan Walsh at email@example.com.