MCAA’s Advanced Institute for Project Management (AIPM) prepares seasoned project managers for future advancement and increased responsibilities. AIPM provides more than 40 hours of world-class, industry specific, advanced level project management education.
Graduates of the AIPM will bring back to their companies proven strategies for making their projects even more successful. Attendees learn and practice the critical senior level project management skills needed to:
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships;
- Avoid legal issues where possible, and properly handle them when they occur;
- Properly handle insurance and bonding issues;
- Implement effective operational management strategies; and
- Establish goals for productivity and profitability.
The curriculum includes subjects such as:
- Advanced Leadership Skills
- Keeping Clients Forever
- Legal Issues with Difficult Jobs
- Staying on Top of Schedule & Productivity Impacts
- Effective Notice: Improve Your Negotiating Position & Avoid Litigation
- Operational Management: Tips from the Pros
- Goal Setting: How to Effectively Manage Yourself & Those You Influence
Each AIPM class is one week long, and is presented in January.
MCAA's Advanced Institute for Project Management program is designed specifically for the mechanical construction industry and is sponsored solely by the MCAA. It is not related to programs sponsored by the PMI.
To enroll in AIPM, contact Harlee Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org.