The Sales Institute - The Centerpiece of MSCA University
MSCA is proud to introduce the Sales Institute, an MSCA University program -- the first and only focused training program specific to service sales in the HVACR industry. This program, unlike any other, provides a clear career path for growing and developing service sales professionals to ensure their success, enhance their value to the company, encourage retention and, ultimately, increase sales. Nowhere else does such a comprehensive educational offering exist that focuses on your needs.
The Sales Institute will provide MSCA members with a structured, multi-level, multi-year training program for sales professionals in the HVACR industry. With ongoing pre- and post-assessments and feedback, participants will also have continued support as they progress in their careers.
Hear about personal experiences in MSCA Sales Institute programs from past participants.
Courses to Support All Levels of Service Sales
Now housing all of MSCA’s sales programs, the Sales Institute has four programs that support all levels of service sales, from leaders of sales teams to entry-level employees and advanced-level personnel. It is designed to be of value to companies large and small – whether there are one or two sales professionals or an entire team. Additionally, the skills and expertise that is acquired during these programs can readily be applied to both maintenance and project sales.
- It begins with a program for sales team leaders at the Sales Leadership Symposium to be held January 29-30, 2018.
- Sales Basecamp is where it begins for your entry-level service sales personnel. Sales Basecamp's new 2018 classes have been announced. The first Sales Basecamp class is to be held February, 5-6, 2018 at the Phoenix Airport Marriott in Phoenix, AZ. The second Sales Basecamp class is to be held May 7-8, 2018 at Chicago Marriott Midway in Chicago Illinois.
- Sales Masters is a two-week course intended for intermediate-level employees and more seasoned, experienced sales staff. Learn more.
- Sales Masters Week 1: April 15-19, 2018 at Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort in Oak Brook, IL.
- Sales Masters Week 2: November 4-9, 2018 at the University of Houston in Houston, TX.
MSCA has enlisted the University of Houston Sales Excellence Institute (SEI) as a partner for the Sales Masters Week 2 program to take your experienced team members to an even deeper level of service sales. Check out SEI's welcome message to MSCA and Sales Masters participants. Watch SEI's welcome message to MSCA and Sales Masters participants.