Managing retainage has become a significant issue for a mechanical contractor’s cash flow strategies. MCAA’s Managing Retainage – A Critical Component of Effective Cash Flow offers ideas for effectively managing retainage. It’s just one of MCAA’s educational resources that are free to MCAA members as a benefit of membership.
The bulletin explains:
- The importance of knowing the contract
- How state laws impact retainage
- Schedule of value requirements, which may function as stealth retainage
- The impact of change orders on retainage management
- The role of lien rights in retainage collection
For a full list of available Management Methods Bulletins, visit the Management Methods Bulletins page.
Have Questions or Need Personal Assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Frank Wall.