MCAA’s Toolbox Safety Talks for Construction Contractors – Volume VI simplifies worker safety training with 52 talks, enough for a full year of weekly worker safety training.
Topics covered include:
• Confined spaces
• Lesser known potential health and physical hazards, including Zika virus, marijuana, suicide, skin cancer and prescription opioid abuse
• Potentially hazardous substances/energy sources like asbestos, ammonia, sulfuric acid, LP gas and laser tools
• Potentially hazardous equipment such as cranes and derricks, disposal chutes, hoists and motor vehicles
• Protective equipment/emergency planning
• Occupational injuries and illnesses (recordkeeping)
Instructions and a worker safety training documentation sheet are included to further simplify the process.
Want even more safety resources?
MCAA has you covered, with a full range of resources to help you protect your workers from injury and comply with applicable safety regulations. Here’s where to find them:
On our Direct Links to MCAA & MSCA Safety Resources page, where they’re listed by category with links.
In the Resource Center, where you can use the blue Refine Your Search bar to pinpoint exactly what you’re looking for.
Have questions or need personal assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Pete Chaney.