Pandemic legislation has created significant opportunities for small and medium sized businesses. Rules ever changing, the programs have been shaped time and time again. Spend one hour with Withum experts as they detail some of the programs which have been most beneficial to businesses. The free webinar takes place June 28, 2021 from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EDT.
During this session, we will cover the most up-to-date details on the following:
- Paycheck Protection Program – Analyze lessons learned and understand best practices and pitfalls to avoid. We will also discuss the current status of loans in review with the SBA.
- FFCRA Credits – Identify the payroll tax credits available to employers compensating employees for sick and family leave time, as well as updates to the program regarding absences related to employees receiving the vaccine.
- Employee Retention Credit – Clarify changes in the program rules and regulation, and review of your businesses’ eligibility is a must. Our team will have a detailed discussion on eligibility and the opportunity available. We will also discuss the important consideration of the interplay between the ERC and the PPP Loan Forgiveness Calculation.
We want to ensure that any questions around either of these relief efforts are clarified. Our experts can assist with further calculations and opportunities following the webinar.
- Frank Boutillette, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Market Leader, SBA Financial Assistance Services
- Daniel Mayo, JD, LLM, Principal, National Lead, Federal Tax Policy
- Matthew Walsh, CPA, MS, Lead, SBA Financial Assistance Services
- Louis Young, CVA, Dealership Services, SBA Financial Assistance Services