Understanding the elements of a basic financial statement is a must for anyone in business. MCAA’s Guide to Financial Statements demystifies the process of preparing and analyzing the financial information that is essential to your company’s success. It’s just one of MCAA’s educational resources that are free to MCAA members as a benefit of membership.
The bulletin explains:
- The purpose of each statement
- What information financial statements contain
- How to understand what that information is saying about a company
- The information that can be found in footnotes
- The importance of the MD&A (Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations)
- Financial statement ratios and calculations
For a full list of available Management Methods Bulletins, visit the Management Methods Bulletins page.
Have Questions or Need Personal Assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Frank Wall.