Employee reviews are powerful tools in the performance improvement process. MCAA’s Employee Reviews provides guidelines and samples to help ensure a productive and beneficial review process for employees and their managers. It’s just one of MCAA’s educational resources that are free to MCAA members as a benefit of membership.
The bulletin covers:
- Benefits of the review process
- Preparing for the review
- The two types of reviews
- Conducting the review
- Guidelines to help ensure productive and beneficial reviews
- Legal considerations
It includes examples of:
- Open-ended questions
- A management driven rater review
- A management driven exploratory review
- An employee self-evaluation questionnaire
To learn more about MCAA’s Advanced Leadership Institute mentioned in this bulletin, visit the Advanced Leadership Institute page.
For a full list of available Management Methods Bulletins, visit the Management Methods Bulletins page.
Have Questions or Need Personal Assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Frank Wall.