Curious about the locations of our MCAA student chapters? Check out the GreatFutures Universities page to easily search for schools by state or alphabetically. If you don’t have a chapter in your area (or even if you do), head over to the GreatFutures Job Board to post an entry-level, full-time job or internship to the entire network of nearly 50 student chapters.
Student chapter members are studying construction management, mechanical engineering, construction engineering, architectural engineering, HVAC, and more. These courses are preparing them for mechanical contracting industry careers, so don’t miss out on this unique talent pool. Post your job on the MCAA GreatFutures Job Board today to easily start the process of finding your next great hire!
How it works:
- Login with an MCAA username and password
- Click on the job board within the Career Development page
- Click Manage My Jobs and Add a Job to create your posting
- Jobs remain active for 1 month to ensure postings stay fresh
- When the job is set to expire, a reminder will be sent for you to either “mark as filled” or “duplicate” and repost for another month
- Interested students can view postings and submit their contact information and resume
- Your office will be notified via email when interested students submit their resume
- From there, your office is encouraged to continue with your company’s application and interview process
Hired an Intern? Submit an Internship Grant Request
MCAA wants to hear about all of your mechanical contracting interns and has revised the internship grant application process to ensure program success is being rewarded and celebrated.
Part 1: MCAA members with one intern are eligible for a $1,000 grant. Companies with two or more interns may receive a $2,000 grant. One form should be filled out for each intern (even beyond two).
Part 1 applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis and may be submitted once per calendar year, per intern.
Part 2: For companies successfully converting an intern (from their part 1 list) to a full-time new hire, a $500 gift card will be mailed to the company to present to their new hire. These new hire conversions are now unlimited, but the name of the new hire must be included on a part 1 list from an MCAA member company to be eligible.
Part 2 applications may not be submitted until after their full-time start date.