The question often arises within an organization, “For our next project, should we rent or should we buy equipment?” Renting equipment from companies like Lifting Gear Hire Corporation (LGH) comes with effective cost- and time-saving benefits. Keep these 12 reasons to rent in mind when organizing your next project.
1. Reduced after-job disposal. What do you do with purchased equipment that is not needed after a job is complete? Do you keep it or sell it? What if it is broken and needs repair?
2. No obsolete equipment. When buying, you lock yourself into a long-term commitment. When you rent, you get the equipment you need only for as long as you need it.
3. Accurate cost control. Renting equipment allows you to determine costs easily and accurately for your project.
Productivity on the Job
4. Right tool for the job. By renting equipment, you can rent the exact piece and quantity needed.
5. Well-maintained and ready to use. Equipment operating conditions can be severe, so equipment must be tough to survive and perform well. Renting equipment from reputable outlets like LGH guarantees you’ll receive equipment that is durable, certified, and ready for safe use.
6. No breakdown problems. Equipment comes serviced and ready to use. LGH carries branded equipment tested to ANSI standards.
7. Minimal equipment required. Get the exact equipment needed for the job. Eliminate possible problems or extra expenses that may come from managing equipment inventory.
8. No storage costs. Renting equipment eliminates the need to store equipment after job completion. Rented equipment is delivered when and where you need it and retrieved immediately after use.
9. Reduced maintenance expense. Renting equipment eliminates the need for service and certification because it is taken care of for you.
10. Reduced property tax. Did you know that property taxes are reduced on rented equipment? Renting your next set of equipment can help reduce expenses.
11. Increased borrowing capacity. Renting equipment instead of purchasing can be a convenient and easy process.
12. Conservation of capital. Renting equipment can help you conserve capital by avoiding the need to spend additional money on equipment that may not be used again.
Renting equipment can be beneficial for your organization. For your next project, keep these 12 reasons to rent in mind to save time and money.
For more information, visit www.lgh-usa.com or call 800-878-7305.
MCAA welcomes Lifting Gear Hire Corporation as a new member.