OSHA’s new silica rule becomes enforceable on September 23, 2017. MCAA has several silica safety resources that are available to members for free as a benefit of membership. In addition, CNA, a long-time partner in safety with MCAA, is sharing its silica compliance course with MCAA members. Links to the silica safety resources are listed below. If you have any questions, please contact Pete Chaney at email@example.com or 301-990-2214.
- An MCAA Safety Bulletin that highlights key provisions and summarizes the rule;
- An MCAA Guide to Silica Safety;
- A silica safety training video and accompanying pocket guide, documentation sheet, test and test answer key;
- A model silica exposure control plan; and
- CNA’s Silica Compliance Course