MCAA’s Model COVID-19 Return to Work Exposure Control Plan was again revised to address changes to CDC guidance and add additional COVID-19 safety resources to the plan. MCAA recommends that you evaluate these changes to ensure that your company’s program is current.
Revisions were made to the actual MCAA Model COVID-19 Return to Work Exposure Control Plan and to the accompanying documents, including:
- The addition of the Temperature and Symptom Screener Training PowerPoint with accompanying instructor notes;
- Changes to COVID-19 symptoms;
- Changes to discontinuing isolation protocol;
- Definition of “Prolonged Period”;
- Changes to temperature and symptom screening protocol; and
- Changes to PPE requirements for screeners.
The following resources can be found in the RESOURCE CENTER and below: