Safety is top priority for MCAA member companies, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. MCAA’s COVID-19 Safety Stand Down from February 1-5, 2021 will revisit the protective measures and MCAA safety resources associated with COVID-19. A series of resources will help you provide the necessary information about COVID-19 risks, protective measures, forthcoming vaccines, and vaccine administration phases to your workers. Also included is information to help you remind your state and local officials that mechanical construction work is both safe and essential, and must continue to be categorized that way.
- Two COVID-19 Toolbox Safety Talks for Mechanical Industry Workers LEARN MORE
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit for Essential Workers LEARN MORE
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Phases LEARN MORE
- Access to MCAA’s COVID-19 Safety Resources LEARN MORE
- COVID-19 Information for Construction Employers Concerning Keeping Construction Safe and Essential LEARN MORE
If you have questions about any of these resources, or need other safety-related assistance, please contact Pete Chaney.