Social media allows people to communicate with one another like never before, creating new opportunities for businesses to reach their target audiences. MCAA’s Guidelines to Using Social Media in Your Business offers advice and insight to help your business establish or benchmark social media and manage its social media presence. It’s just one of MCAA’s educational resources that are free to MCAA members as a benefit of membership.
The bulletin covers:
- Social media platforms
- What to do with social media
- How to make your business easy to find
- Creating your social media team
- Social media as an employment tool
- Social media policies for employees
For a full list of available Management Methods Bulletins, visit the Management Methods Bulletins page.
Have Questions or Need Personal Assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Frank Wall.