In a new fleet safety series, CNA, a member of MCAA’s Manufacturer/Supplier Council, offers MCAA members four infographic posters around the most common claim, auto safety. The posters address common issues including: tips to reduce auto accidents, situational awareness while driving, driving under the influence, and understanding distracted driving. MCAA thanks CNA for sharing these valuable safety resources with the entire membership.
Think about this:
- In 2020, almost 3,000 fatal and over 200,000 nonfatal distraction-related motor vehicle accidents occurred.
- Commercial drivers are six times more likes to be involved in a critical event when participating in handheld browser activities.
- In 2020, there were fewer vehicles on the road, but the decrease in miles driven did not correlate to fewer accidents.
- Even with an 11% decrease in miles driven, vehicle accident deaths rose by 8.3%.
Download the four infographics to share with your team. The more conscious we all are of how to prevent auto accidents, the more likely we are to avoid them, and that’s good for everyone!
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact:
- Shawn Egan, CNA, Risk Control Consultant