Safe work practices can be the difference between a safe line break and an extremely hazardous situation. MCAA’s latest guide will help you benchmark your practices and protect your workers.
Inside, you’ll find information about:
- Common line breaking hazards
- The most likely injuries from improper line breaking operations
- Common causes of line breaking incidents
- General line breaking preparations
- A checklist you can use to ensure that line breaking is done consistently
By using these tools and educating your workers, you can ensure that every line break is a safe one.