If you have an iPad or iPhone, it’s easy. Follow these simple steps to customize your MCAA.org experience by making, for example, our Safety Excellence Initiative or MSCA.org or any other page an app on your home screen!
- Open Safari and navigate to MCAA.org.
- Use the menu to find the page you use most often.
- Touch the “share” button in the Safari menu bar to see the options (it looks like a box with an upward arrow coming out of it).
- Check out the lowest row of options, and scroll until you see the plus sign icon “Add to Home Screen.”
- Select it and rename the page if you choose to something shorter, “Safety” or “MSCA”.
- And there you have it! Hit the home button to leave Safari and you should see the new “App” on your home screen.
- You can even make as many as you need. Calendar? Resource Center? NCPWB? Virtual Trade Show?
It’s that easy!