Event Dates: April 26 – 28, 2021
You spoke, we listened. You said that you were tired of doing more virtual education. We heard you, but what you really meant is that you wanted it done better!
We have built the MCAA MEP Innovations Conference, April 26-28, to be different. We learned what works and what works better. Rather than trying to make it as much like an in-person event, we’ve maximized the advantages of going virtual – affordable, accessible and the ability to showcase more (and we mean a lot more) content.
Check out these five reasons why you should register and attend the MCAA MEP Innovations Conference:
- Every session is contractor led. We rounded up the best innovators in our industry and asked them to share their case studies. If you want to learn how your peers are getting ahead, this is the easiest way.
- We built the best team. This year, we partnered with NECA and SMACNA to build this conference. We know that there is a lot to learn from other subcontractors and many of us are already performing the work, so let’s get the best education in one place.
- For $400 you can bring 10 people from your team with one corporate registration. You will be hard pressed to find education this good for $40/person.
- We have wider content variety. We have sessions for VDC, fabrication, project management, service, safety in addition to mechanical, plumbing, electrical and sheet metal.
- AND more content. Over three days, we will have three general sessions, 32 breakout sessions, 30 roundtables and over 50 product demonstrations.