Join MCAA for the education-packed Fabrication Conference May 9-11, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Buffalo, NY. At the conference, you will:
- Visit three of the John W. Danforth Company’s fabrication facilities, including its new copper pipe shop. Danforth, founded in 1884, is a charter member of MCAA. It’s a leader in turn-key solutions for the healthcare, education, commercial, government, power and sports/entertainment markets, with over 140,000 square feet of fabrication.
- Hear from Durr Mechanical about the largest heat recovery unit ever assembled in the U.S.
- Get an inside look at how North Mechanical cut $1 million in shared costs on a lab project.
- Discover ways to improve shop flow as Viega offers tips for making your facility more process oriented.
- Get the latest on estimating fabrication using the work activity method.
Plus, you’ll see the latest equipment and resources from more than a dozen exhibitors.
The conference is limited to 180 contractors with a maximum of two people per company (including subsidiaries). Don’t delay! This conference fills quickly!