New information from research on COVID-19 is being generated constantly. This reality requires us to carefully monitor the new information and make updates to MCAA’s Model COVID-19 Return to Work Exposure Control Plan as necessary. MCAA’s model plan was recently updated. We recommend that you evaluate the changes to determine whether your company’s plan also requires an update.
The recent changes include:
- The addition of Appendix B – Critical Industries Requirements Summary
- The addition of Appendix H – OSHA Guidance on Returning to Work
- Text changes regarding OSHA now allowing face shields in lieu of cloth face coverings when appropriate
- Text changes regarding the cleaning of power tool batteries
- Text changes regarding surgical masks/PPE