Effective cash management can mean the difference between success and failure for the mechanical contractor. MCAA’s Cash Flow explains how contractors can manage their cash flow to maximize profits and growth. It’s just one of MCAA’s educational resources that are free to MCAA members as a benefit of membership.
The bulletin covers:
- Cash management functions
- Key components of an effective cash management program
- How to maintain as much cash as possible by speeding the billing process, slowing the disbursement process and managing bank float
- How contracts can impact cash flow
- Cash management organization
For a full list of available Management Methods Bulletins, visit the Management Methods Bulletins page.
Have Questions or Need Personal Assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Frank Wall.