Registration is now open for the 2020 NCPWB Technical Conference. This is a can’t-miss event for those interested in topics related to the pipe welding industry, not to mention networking with friends and colleagues.
Learn about a wide range of topics:
- Hidden dangers of heat treatment
- How to comply with ASME Section IX
- New requirements for contractors who supervise the Joint UA/NCPWB test events
- How pressure testing can be performed safely to avoid catastrophic outcomes
- Building digital manufacturing fab shops
- Ways technology can improve your welding business
- How to manage your local chapter operations
This year’s conference takes place at the beautiful Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island on Hilton Head Island, SC from April 26-29, 2020.