MCAA’s Electrical Safety in the Workplace Safety Training Video teaches your workers to recognize electrical hazards associated with HVAC units pushing 480V or less and perform their jobs safely.
Your workers will learn:
- How to protect themselves from electrical shock and arc flash hazards
- How to avoid the typical human errors associated with phase to phase or phase to ground contact
- What types of equipment failures most frequently cause arc flashes
- Why it’s important to observe appropriate protective measures and wear the right personal protective equipment
- Standard safety boundaries for equipment pushing 480V or less
- How the clothes you wear and the tools you use impact safety
Accompanying materials are also available to assist you in highlighting key training points, documenting worker training and confirming that workers understand the training concepts:
Highlight key training points
Document worker training
Confirm that workers understand the training concepts
Check Out these Related Resources
Want More Safety Resources?
MCAA has you covered, with a full range of resources to help you protect your workers from injury and comply with applicable safety regulations. Here’s where to find them:
On our Direct Links to MCAA & MSCA Safety Resources page, where they’re listed by category with links.
In the Resource Center, where you can use the blue Refine Your Search bar to pinpoint exactly what you’re looking for.
Have questions or need personal assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Pete Chaney.