Over 130 students from 29 chapters attended MCAA23 in Phoenix and they are back on campus and excited to learn more about our MCAA members. While the conversations from Convention are still fresh on everyone’s mind, be sure to keep the momentum rolling by posting your internship or full-time, entry-level position on the MCAA GreatFutures Job Board.
How to Post an Entry-Level Job or Internship
- Login with an MCAA username and password
- Click on the job board within the Career Development page
- Click Manage My Jobs and Add a Job to create your posting
- Jobs remain active for 1 month to ensure postings stay fresh
- When the job is set to expire, a reminder will be sent for you to either “mark as filled” or “duplicate” and repost for another month
- Interested students can view postings and submit their contact information and resume
- Your office will be notified via email when interested students submit their resume
- From there, your office is encouraged to continue with your company’s application and interview process
Tell Us About Your MCAA23 Intern & New Hire Successes
Did you successfully hire an intern or full-time new hire at MCAA23? We’d love to hear about it! Reach out to MCAA’s Michele Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hired an Intern? Submit an Internship Grant Request
MCAA wants to hear about all of your mechanical contracting interns and has revised the internship grant application process to ensure program success is being rewarded and celebrated.
Part 1: MCAA members with one intern are eligible for a $1,000 grant. Companies with two or more interns may receive a $2,000 grant. One form should be filled out for each intern (even beyond two).
Part 1 applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis and may be submitted once per calendar year, per intern.
Part 2: For companies successfully converting an intern (from their part 1 list) to a full-time new hire, a $500 gift card will be mailed to the company to present to their new hire. These new hire conversions are now unlimited, but the name of the new hire must be included on a part 1 list from an MCAA member company to be eligible.
Part 2 applications may not be submitted until after their full-time start date.