NCPWB has opened registration for the 2018 Annual Meeting, to be held April 22-24, 2018 at the beautiful Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort, Rancho Mirage, California.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about a wide range of topics that will include:
- An introduction to radiographic film interpretation
- Application and proper selection of clamping equipment for piping joint assembly and fit up
- Phased array ultrasonic testing
- Robotic advancements in welding tube and pipe
- How to manage a local NCPWB chapter
Plus, there will be plenty of time to network with your colleagues and find answers to your technical questions on welding and brazing.