MCAA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Training Video illustrates how observing basic precautions prevents the transmission of bloodborne pathogens and related diseases, such as Hepatitis B and HIV.
Your workers will learn to:
- Identify potential high-exposure work tasks
- Protect themselves before starting work or responding to an injury
- Select and use appropriate personal protective equipment
- Use appropriate procedures for clean-up
- Properly handle contaminated equipment
- Use proper personal hygiene practices to help prevent exposure
Accompanying materials are also available to assist you in highlighting key training points, documenting worker training and confirming that workers understand the training concepts:
Highlight key training points
Document worker training
Confirm that workers understand the training concepts
Check Out this Related Resource
Want More Safety Resources?
MCAA has you covered, with a full range of resources to help you protect your workers from injury and comply with applicable safety regulations. Here’s where to find them:
On our Direct Links to MCAA & MSCA Safety Resources page, where they’re listed by category with links.
In the Resource Center, where you can use the blue Refine Your Search bar to pinpoint exactly what you’re looking for.
Have questions or need personal assistance?
Contact MCAA’s Pete Chaney.