Website Dorvin D. Leis Co., Inc.
Hawaii’s largest mechanical contractor, Dorvin D. Leis Co., Inc. is seeking candidates to join our rapidly expanding team. Dorvin D. Leis Co., Inc. has been a locally-owned, family-run business for the last 55 years in Hawaii and provides robust benefits and state-wide opportunities. Our reputation is based on our most important resource – Our People– Our Employees. Joining our ‘ohana provides access to exciting and diverse assignments on various islands, as well as long-term potential for growth and advancement.
**Candidate must currently live on the island of Kauai**
· Paid health insurance for entire family
· Employer 401(K) contributions with no matching required
· 10 holidays a year
· Sick leave
– Assist Project Manager in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels and arranging for assignment of project personnel.
– Assist in the coordination of project personnel activities to insure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
– May advise and make recommendations to Project Manager of potential problems, work interference schedule difficulties.
– Assist in circumventing/ resolving such problems required.Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, and procedures as required.
– Oversee and/or process day-to-day administrative items (i.e. expense reports, supply requisition, personnel transaction forms, operative budgets, etc.) per supervisor’s authorization.
– Prepare special reports, studies, and statistical analysis per supervisor’s request. Such items would usually require research, development and/or interpretation of data and be performed with little supervision or instruction.
– Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
· Bachelors’ degree in related field including Engineering or Construction Management
· Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in construction industry preferred
· Familiarity with relevant codes: mechanical, energy, plumbing and ensure design conforms with all applicable codes and client standards
Location: Positions open in Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Hawaii Island, Guam
Salary Information Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications
Core Values – Our employees, family and community, maintained through excellence in customer service
Vision – First choice to build Hawaii. Remain the industry leader in our region. Be an organization that our co-workers, customers, and our community believe in.
Mission- To be the premier mechanical contractor with a focus on quality, design, performance, and customer service.
We are a drug free, equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday